Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Here are some fun photos of Christmas morning:


Waiting on the stairs before seeing what Santa brought at 7am


Nick with his new Itouch


Mallory with her new mountain bike


Carter with his new DSI


Jamie seeing his new Playmobil set


Jamie was busy for 20 minutes in his high chair with his sucker from his stockings


Jamie trying out his new bath toy

Later on in the evening, we surprised the kids with a gift from Mom and Dad-a Wii and all the accessories--pretty fun. They were shocked because they were already thrilled with what they already got! We wanted to upstage Santa because we are sick of him getting all of the credit.

3 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Your Christmas family picture is adorable. I cant' believe how old (that is everyone except you and Mike) are getting. I look at Nick and Mallory and think about when I use to baby-sit them. Crazy. I love the wii. That's a fun surprise to do for the kiddos!

HannaH said...

You are so awesome to upstage Santa. I'm totally stealing that idea. And how lucky are you, the kids waiting at 7 to see what Santa brought. It was like 5:30 at my house. I seriously need some of your parenting skills :)

Caldwell's said...

Great idea on upstaging Santa. Glad you covered that crack in the tub--I was worried.